Terms and Conditions
1. The owner of this web site is Beanzawave.co.uk whose address is Beanzawave.co.uk, 1 Old Bear Court, North Walsham, Norfolk, NR28 9DL.
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Beanzawave.co.uk, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for the use for which they are intended.
3. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
4. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to Beanzawave.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
7. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Beanzawave.co.uk as soon as possible.
Refunds / Returns
8. Beanzawave.co.uk reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are incorrectly ordered and to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion, if said goods are not in mint condition. Beanzawave.co.uk also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Beanzawave.co.uk do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Beanzawave.co.uk’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Beanzawave.co.uk employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
10. Beanzawave.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
11. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
12. Beanzawave.co.uk will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
13. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BEANZAWAVE.CO.UK IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, BEANZAWAVE.CO.UK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
14. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Beanzawave.co.uk shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Beanzawave.co.uk of the problem in writing within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
15. You and Beanzawave.co.uk will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
Delivery / Title / Risk
16. Goods ordered before mid day (Monday to Friday) will normally be dispatched the same day and delivery, by courier, can be expected the next working day. Orders received after mid day will be dispatched the next working day for delivery the following day.
17. Delivery is free on the UK mainland. Quotes can be given on request for delivery off the mainland.
18. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
19. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Beanzawave.co.uk has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
20. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
21. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
22. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
23. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any otherwebsite under your management or control.
24. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
25. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Beanzawave.co.uk reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Ripples Microwaves and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Beanzawave.co.uk and its affiliates, as appropriate.
26. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Beanzawave.co.uk tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Beanzawave.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
27. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
a. you fail to make any payment to us when due;
b. you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
c. when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
d. we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
28. Beanzawave.co.uk may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Beanzawave.co.uk’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
29. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Beanzawave.co.uk and you relating to your purchase. Beanzawave.co.uk advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Beanzawave.co.uk. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
30. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
31. These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
1 Old Bear Court, North Walsham,
Norfolk, NR28 9DL, England.
Tel: (01692) 406850
Email: john (at) beanzawave.co.uk